Sunday 9 October 2011

26 before 26

So turning 25 made me realise that this year hasn't really returned a lot, I just muddled through lol
By the time I'm 26 I'd like a feeling of achievement, like I'd actually done something with the passing year :)

1. Photos lot with fiancé
2. Learn to crochet
3. Complete a patchwork quilt
4. Have a mediterranean garden
5. Read a book a month
6. Knit an item of clothing
7. Grow my hair
8. Become a make up artist
9. Get drunk on NYE!
10. Fill the massive photo frame that has been empty for a year!
11. Make decent cookies
12. Stay brunette the whole year
13. Book wedding venue
14. Talk to bestie every day
15. Learn spanish
16. Take more photos
17. Wear every pair of shoes I own
18. Do at least 100 blog posts
19. Be out of overdraft
20. Go ice skating
21. Eat outside whenever possible
22. Learn how to use my dslr
23. Own a piece of MAC make up!
24. Get back under 8 stone
25. Get eyes tested!
26. Cook at least 3 times a week

There we go, not mucho exciting stuff, but it'll be an achievement if I do it all.

Bought something super exciting yesterday, which I'll post about another time, still need to take the picks of it!

Loves
Kim xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment