Friday 7 October 2011

A-Z of...me!

So I am back and addicted to blogging lol was going to try and break the back of my dads scarf but kitten will not allow knitting to be done without a fight, so am waiting for his nap!

In the meantime have been inspired my other bloggers to fill in an a-z list about me, why I have no idea, but it keeps me busy!

Age: 25
Bed size: double
Chore that you hate: washing up, hoovering
Dogs: 1, jack
Essential start to your day: silence!
Favorite color: hmmmm.....atnthe moment it's burnt orange
Gold or Silver: Silver
Height: 5’ 4
Instruments you play: teensy amount of piano and viola
Job title: apparently I run a business
Kids: None
Live: Buckinghamshire, England
Mother’s name: Yvonne
Nicknames: Kimmie, bobley, kimbobley, princess, oi you, baby

Overnight hospital stays: Virus at 10 weeks old, yup that's it!
Pet peeves: people saying pacifically instead of SPecifically!
Quote from a movie: Bubbles, bubbles...my bubbles
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: none, unless you count mums cat!
Television: Glee, 16 and pregnant, any American reality show really
Underwear: Matching
Vegetable you hate: Carrots
What makes you run late: nothing
X-Rays you’ve had: Foot
Yummy food that you make: Lasagne
Zoo animal: Leopard, lion and penguins

Hmmm maybe lasagne tonight.....lol

Loves xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Your A - Z about yourself list is a really good idea. I love your job title. :o)

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete